Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hello World

So hello blogger sphere. This is not my first blog, an it's not my last. This is however the blog I hope to use for the rest of my life. A little about me, I am Amber Marie Phillips. I have discovered over the past year my intense love of God. That's not to say I didn't love Him before but that we just deepened our relationship. Like that friend that everyone has; you turn to Him for advice on your life, but one day you wake up to find you are absolutely in love with Him. The best part is He loved me before I loved Him and He loves me even more now. Ok now that I've officially lost you, I'm gonna tell you more about me. I was going to school to be a teacher but God slapped me with the calling of being a youth evangelist. I live at home with my mother who may be the only person who reads this(Hi Mom!) and I own a beautiful black lab/chow mix. I love TV and movies. The exception is horror, zombies, and aliens. I love almost all music and adore singing. To sum me up in one sentence; I am a funny, flirtatious woman of God. Here's hoping that doesn't change and here's to you sticking through my ad-lib filled life!

No comments:

Post a Comment