Saturday, March 2, 2013

LIfe Update

So it's Saturday night and you know where I'm at...church. I'm ok with that because it's my life, well actually God is, but I can't do it alone so I have a church. But the reason I'm writing isn't to preach (come back Monday) but to keep you filled on my life.

First, I'm a horribly messy eater. I have spilled my super yummy soup like 3 times since starting this blog. Also spilt Coke on me when I arrived at church.
Second, my uncle is a whiny baby after surgery but hilarious when on drugs. He gets out of his surgery ok and this morning while on pain meds he says " I think I need some pot". Mom and I both start laughing and he just says " it was the medicine I swear" 
Finally, I have discovered a new time wasting activity thanks to a certain sorority sister. Bitstrips. You can make comic strips of you and friends...I am in love with it. The only downside is it isn't mobile :(

Anyway more to come Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment